Friday, January 14, 2011

Consistancy

God is showing me that I need to live a life of consistancy. When I was working at a high school, the teacher I was working with in the classroom told me that consistancy is key when dealing with teens (especially the program I was working in). I know that consistancy is key for success in really anything. I didn't apply what I do every day at work in my own personal life. I am not consistant. I stop doing it. When the going gets tough, it's easier to just give up. Trust me, I've given up plenty of time. I'm sick of giving up.

I need to be more consistant in my health. Here's why. I have a tendency to go on a diet plan for a month or two then I just stop. I was on Weight Watchers for about a year then stopped going because I knew how to do mostly everything. I was losing weight on my own. I thought to myself, "Why am I going to a place where I have to pay for someone to weight me when I can weight myself at home??" So I stopped going. It seems like every since then, my weight has been up and down. I know what I have to do to lose weight!!! BUT I have a ton of excuses. I know that if I keep doing this to my body down the road I will start having medical problems.

Each day is a new day! A new day that He has made and I must rejoice and be glad in it. If  I look at this day right in front of me, I have nothing to be concerned about. I have to get off my butt and do the workouts that I don't necessarily like doing (if you want a killer workout try any workout DVD from Jillian Michaels). I know that He is my God and will be able to be with me every step of the way. Happy Consistancy to Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment